Fireworks are fun! Be sensible, stay safe!
With November fast approaching and Guy Fawkes night (and all the fun celebrations) just around the corner it is essential that in order to stay safe you must be sensible!
Whichever event you chose to attend or if you decide that doing it at home is best, then please take a read through our helpful guide!
Ladder 87 are committed to safety and promote the following messages:
- Only attend an organised display in order to reduce the risk of injury or accidents
- Always read the instructions if you chose to buy and use your own fireworks
- Keep pets safe and inside at all times
- Watch fireworks from a safe distance
- Only adults should prepare, light and attend to fireworks.. even when they have cooled down
- Make sure all fireworks are disposed of correctly (according to the instructions)
- Never return to firework.. it may still be hot!
- Never put fireworks or sparklers in your pockets
- Never go near a naked flame
- Never use accelerants (for example paraffin or petrol) on a fire.
We want to keep you safe, so if you fancy letting us take care of you for the night then head down to the Ladder 87 Hitchin Fireworks event! To book tickets go to www.hitchinfireworks.co.uk
See you soon!
Find out more! 👩🚒